Do you wonder how to evaluate and improve the support and programs available for children with learning differences (LDs) in your school community? We offer Educational Consulting Services to schools in BC.
- review and assess the current instructional programs, policies, processes and systems in place to support LD students
- review and make recommendations for your team’s Individual Education Plans (IEPs) process
- ensure alignment between files and documentation for students with special education grants and the BC Ministry of Education’s expectations for continued funding
- recommend improvements and support change implementation to current systems and processes
- support your school to build learner independence and self-advocacy
This service is ideal for schools who plan to review, improve and implement new systems, processes and programs for students with suspected or diagnosed learning differences.
These consultations are tailored to each individual school. For a cost estimate please contact Erin Kline, Executive Director of FAx at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604 736 5575 ext 6003.