Quick Links for Parents
Conference Booking Instructions
Note: New Users must first register with the conference scheduler to set up an account.
1. Log in to your account at https://fraseracademy.
2. Click the BOOK A CONFERENCE tab, then select the conference date and schedule.
3. Select the teachers and learning specialist with whom you wish to meet (you can select up to five at a time to best coordinate your schedule).
- Booking times are in 10-minute blocks.
Gr 2-6 parents: Booking times with homeroom teachers and learning specialists can be in either 10- or 20-minute blocks.
Gr 7-12 parents: You are welcome to book two 10-minute blocks with a teacher who teaches your son/daughter more than one subject.
- You have the option of submitting comments or questions to the teacher as part of the booking process.
- Please note that excess bookings will be removed.
4. Click the NEXT button. Click on an available time slot for each teacher you select and complete the booking form that appears.
- You can see your booked appointments in the CURRENTLY BOOKED CONFERENCES box on the right of the screen or by clicking on the MY CONFERENCES tab.
- A confirmation email is sent for each booking you make or subsequently cancel. To avoid having these emails flagged as junk mail, enter email@example.com into your email address book.
If you have any problems or are unable to book your own appointment, please call the front desk at 604 736 5575 and we will be happy to assist you.
Once you are logged into your schoolsoft account, you can see your booked appointments in the CURRENTLY BOOKED CONFERENCES box on the right of the screen or by clicking on the MY CONFERENCES tab.
Option 1: Go to Fraser Academy’s ZOOM Master List. Click on the appropriate teacher’s ZOOM ROOM (located in the third column) at your meeting time, and your meeting will begin.
Option 2: Using your schedule in Schoolsoft’s Conference Manager, click the “Meeting Link.”
*To avoid any technical issues, we recommend that you log-in to ZOOM for your meetings. If you arrive early, you may be in a waiting room – please wait until the teacher allows you into the room. We ask that you please be mindful of the 10-minute meeting time limit.