- New buses for educational field and sports trips.
- Revitalizing our library to make a better community, knowledge and learning space with enhanced resources and furniture.
- Improving our multi-purpose room with new chairs to ensure a better environment for assemblies, student collaborations, meetings and community events.
- Financial Aid (Bursaries) to provide opportunity for children whose families do not have the means and need support.
- Professional development to invest in our faculty to ensure exceptional outcomes for our scholars.
Gravity is a natural phenomenon, an invisible force, by which objects are brought together.
It holds the planets in orbit around the sun, keeps the moon around Earth, causes ocean tides; and keeps our feet on the ground!
Gravity is crucial to our world, the universe and our goal of creating an optimal learning environment for our students, where learning trajectories are renewed, attributes and skills are developed, passions and careers are pursued, and dreams take shape.
Please help our students defy the laws of gravity!
Donors who give $2,500 and above are invited to the annual Board Chair’s Donor Recognition Dinner, typically held in the fall.
Your donations have an impact
Thank you to our community who generously supported our School with donations this year!
Our 2018-19 Stewardship Report highlights how donations received this year are having an impact for our students.
Planned giving is an inspiring and transformational way to make a meaningful donation today with a lasting impact for tomorrow. It provides the opportunity to invest in our students for generations to come, and ensure the optimal educational environment for them at Fraser Academy.
Planned giving options include bequests (naming Fraser Academy as a beneficiary in your will), life insurance and other products (through donating these products, or again naming Fraser Academy as a beneficiary).
Also, planned giving may provide certain tax benefits to you or your estate. We can work with you and your tax, legal and financial advisers on planned gift options. Information on planned giving provided by Fraser Academy does not constitute legal, tax or financial advice and such professional advice should be sought in the process of structuring such a gift.
How to Make a Contribution
- Submit the online donation form below.
- Send in your cheque by mail: Advancement Office, Fraser Academy, 2294 W 10th Ave, Vancouver, BC V6K 2H8.
- Call our Advancement Office at 604 736 5575 to make your pledge by phone, payable by VISA.
- Your gift can be given in several ways, such as in cash, and through instalments, securities or company matching donations. We welcome meeting with you to discuss your giving interests.
For more information on donations, endowments and planned giving, please contact:
- Neil Johnston, Director of Advancement, at 604 736 5575 x 6002 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cassanda Tuck, Annual Giving and Alumni Relations, at 604 736 5575 x 6006 or email@example.com.