- It’s a Myth That Young Children Cannot Be Screened for Dyslexia!
- Learning Disabilities and Achieving High Quality Education Standards
- Parenting Children with LD
- Gifted and Dyslexic
- Dyslexia and the Brain
- How universities are helping students with ‘invisible’ disabilities
- Accommodations for Students with Dyslexia *note: information on state testing does not apply to Canada
- Structured Literacy: Effective Instruction for Students with Dyslexia and Related Reading Difficulties
- The Gift of Dyslexia by Ronald Davis & Eldon Braun
- Understanding Dyslexia and Other Learning Disabilities by Dr. Linda Siegel
- Raising Self-Reliant Children in a Self-Indulgent World by H. Stephen Glenn & Jane Nelsen, Ed.D.
- The Element: How Finding Your Passion Changes Everything by Ken Robinson
- Raising Human Beings by Ross W. Greene, PhD
- Overcoming Dyslexia by Sally Shaywitz, MD