- It’s a Myth That Young Children Cannot Be Screened for Dyslexia!
- Parenting Children with LD
- Gifted and Dyslexic
- Dyslexia and the Brain
- How universities are helping students with ‘invisible’ disabilities
- Accommodations for Students with Dyslexia *note: information on state testing does not apply to Canada
- Structured Literacy: Effective Instruction for Students with Dyslexia and Related Reading Difficulties
- The Gift of Dyslexia by Ronald Davis & Eldon Braun
- Understanding Dyslexia and Other Learning Disabilities by Dr. Linda Siegel
- Raising Self-Reliant Children in a Self-Indulgent World by H. Stephen Glenn & Jane Nelsen, Ed.D.
- The Element: How Finding Your Passion Changes Everything by Ken Robinson
- Raising Human Beings by Ross W. Greene, PhD
- Overcoming Dyslexia by Sally Shaywitz, MD
Kelty Mental Health Resource Centre
BC Association of Clinical Counsellors
Find out about research conducted at Fraser Academy and published in the International Journal for Research in Learning Disabilities (IJRLD), Volume 4, No. 2, 2020: