Since my first day at FA, my grades have drastically improved and I have developed independence, confidence, and the ability to laugh at myself. FA teachers have taught me to stand behind my questions and curiosity. Their dedication is unmatched. I, and all the students here, have benefited from their specific instruction and ability to understand every student. I can be myself at Fraser Academy and I learn in a way that benefits me.Ava M., Graduating Class of 2021 and Student Council Member
Please support the Changing Destinies Fund!
This year (2020-21), our priorities are:
- Art & Digital Media enhancements: drafting tables & camera, computer & audio recording equipment upgrades
- 17 classroom upgrades: custom student-centered furniture
- Professional development to invest in our faculty to ensure exceptional outcomes for our scholars
- Financial Aid (Bursaries) to provide access for children whose families do not have the means and need support
…amongst other ongoing needs.
- A new Sports Pad
- A new coding curriculum and Robotics Lab
- Renovations to the Junior and Senior Music Rooms
- Multi-purpose areas
- School-wide technology & presentation enhancements
- Smart Boards technology
- Incorporating Wellness into the Building Cognition Program
- A new 24-person school bus
Your support directly enhances our students’ experiences through ensuring an optimal learning environment.
Please give what you can and help us continue to build a stronger community together.
Donors who give $2,500 and above (during the school year) are invited to the annual Board Chair’s Donor Recognition Dinner.
Culture of Giving
Philanthropy leads to transformational change.
Our fundraising efforts and culture of philanthropy are key to our present and future in serving students’ learning needs.
Thank you for further investing in Fraser Academy and for changing destiny by changing minds.
How to Make a Contribution
Your gift can be given in several ways, such as in cash, and through instalments, securities or company matching donations. We welcome meeting with you to discuss your giving interests.
- Submit the online donation form below.
- Call our Advancement Office at 604 736 5575 to make your pledge by phone, payable by credit card.
- Send in your cheque by mail: Advancement Office, Fraser Academy, 2294 W 10th Ave, Vancouver, BC V6K 2H8.
- To give via a stock donation, please contact Dominique Anderson at 604 736 5575 to request our Stock Transfer Form.
Planned giving is an inspiring and transformational way to make a meaningful donation today with a lasting impact for tomorrow. It provides the opportunity to invest in our students for generations to come, and ensure the optimal educational environment for them at Fraser Academy.
Planned giving options include bequests (naming Fraser Academy as a beneficiary in your will), life insurance and other products (through donating these products, or again naming Fraser Academy as a beneficiary).
Also, planned giving may provide certain tax benefits to you or your estate. We can work with you and your tax, legal and financial advisers on planned gift options. Information on planned giving provided by Fraser Academy does not constitute legal, tax or financial advice and such professional advice should be sought in the process of structuring such a gift.
Connect With Us
For more information on donations or how to make a gift, please contact us by phone or email. For questions regarding your tax receipt, please contact Dominique.
Neil Johnston – 604 736 5575 ext 6002; email@example.com
Dominique Anderson – 604 736 5575 ext 6005; firstname.lastname@example.org