When you are with the right people, you never have to hide who you really are.Sophie L., 2020 Graduate
This year (2020-21), our priorities are:
- Financial Aid (Bursaries) to provide opportunity for children whose families do not have the means and need support.
- Professional development to invest in our faculty to ensure exceptional outcomes for our scholars.
- Other school-selected needs (details forthcoming).
Donors who give $2,500 and above (during the school year) are invited to the annual Board Chair’s Donor Recognition Dinner, typically held in the following fall.
Every teacher has had an impact on me in some way and has gotten me to do things I didn’t ever think I could do. They pushed me outside my comfort zone. It helped me grow and become the person I am today.Aryelah S., 2020 Graduate
We are committed to maximizing current opportunities so our students can be self-reliant, resourceful, critical thinkers. We must ensure every student has the support they need to understand how they learn and how to use their unique differences as a catalyst for success.
Please consider further investing in Fraser Academy and helping us continue to build a stronger community together.
Culture of Giving
All I can say is keep giving, because it has made a world of difference.Charlie G., Grade 11
Philanthropy leads to transformational change.
Our fundraising efforts and culture of philanthropy are key to our present and future in serving students’ learning needs.
Thank you for further investing in Fraser Academy and for changing destiny by changing minds.
How to Make a Contribution
- Submit the online donation form below.
- Send in your cheque by mail: Advancement Office, Fraser Academy, 2294 W 10th Ave, Vancouver, BC V6K 2H8.
- Call our Advancement Office at 604 736 5575 to make your pledge by phone, payable by VISA.
- Your gift can be given in several ways, such as in cash, and through instalments, securities or company matching donations. We welcome meeting with you to discuss your giving interests.
Planned giving is an inspiring and transformational way to make a meaningful donation today with a lasting impact for tomorrow. It provides the opportunity to invest in our students for generations to come, and ensure the optimal educational environment for them at Fraser Academy.
Planned giving options include bequests (naming Fraser Academy as a beneficiary in your will), life insurance and other products (through donating these products, or again naming Fraser Academy as a beneficiary).
Also, planned giving may provide certain tax benefits to you or your estate. We can work with you and your tax, legal and financial advisers on planned gift options. Information on planned giving provided by Fraser Academy does not constitute legal, tax or financial advice and such professional advice should be sought in the process of structuring such a gift.