Making a gift to the Changing Destinies Fund is an investment in the craft of educational excellence and our children’s potential.
This year (2020-21), our priorities are:
- Art & Digital Media enhancements: drafting tables & camera, computer & audio recording equipment upgrades
- 17 classroom upgrades: custom student-centered furniture
- Professional development to invest in our faculty to ensure exceptional outcomes for our scholars.
- Financial Aid (Bursaries) to provide opportunity for children whose families do not have the means and need support.
…amongst other ongoing needs.
- A new Sports Pad
- A new coding curriculum and Robotics Lab
- Renovations to the Junior and Senior Music Rooms
- Multi-purpose areas
- School-wide technology & presentation enhancements
- New furniture for classrooms
- Smart Boards technology Incorporating
- Wellness into the Building Cognition Program
- A new 24-person school bus
Your support directly enhances our students’ experiences through ensuring an optimal learning environment. Please give what you can and help us continue to build a stronger community together.
Fraser Academy graduates are proof that every extra dollar the School receives has transformative impact. We encourage everyone to support as they can and to discuss the importance of giving back with their children.— Julia Quon and David Legault, 2018 alumni parents
Donors who give $2,500 and above (during the school year) are invited to the annual Board Chair’s Donor Recognition Dinner, typically held in the following fall.
Culture of Giving
Philanthropy leads to transformational change.
Our fundraising efforts and culture of philanthropy are key to our present and future in serving students’ learning needs.
Thank you for further investing in Fraser Academy and for changing destiny by changing minds.
How to Make a Contribution
- Submit the online donation form below.
- Send in your cheque by mail: Advancement Office, Fraser Academy, 2294 W 10th Ave, Vancouver, BC V6K 2H8.
- Call our Advancement Office at 604 736 5575 to make your pledge by phone, payable by VISA.
- Your gift can be given in several ways, such as in cash, and through instalments, securities or company matching donations. We welcome meeting with you to discuss your giving interests.
Planned giving is an inspiring and transformational way to make a meaningful donation today with a lasting impact for tomorrow. It provides the opportunity to invest in our students for generations to come, and ensure the optimal educational environment for them at Fraser Academy.
Planned giving options include bequests (naming Fraser Academy as a beneficiary in your will), life insurance and other products (through donating these products, or again naming Fraser Academy as a beneficiary).
Also, planned giving may provide certain tax benefits to you or your estate. We can work with you and your tax, legal and financial advisers on planned gift options. Information on planned giving provided by Fraser Academy does not constitute legal, tax or financial advice and such professional advice should be sought in the process of structuring such a gift.
When you are with the right people, you never have to hide who you really are.Sophie L., 2020 Graduate