Quick Links for Parents
The Hot Lunch program runs Monday to Thursday each week, offering healthy and delicious meals.
Each order or changes to future orders are due to Foodie Kids by Wednesday the week before the delivery date. Orders can be managed online.
Semester 1 Orders: end of September 26, 2017 – January 26, 2018
Semester 2 Orders: January 39 – June 14, 2018
- Go to foodiekidsinc.hotlunches.net
- Click the “REGISTER” tab at the top right hand corner.
- Enter your name, email address and phone number. Your email will be your user id that you will use to access the hot lunches application. Enter a password and then enter it again to verify that it is correct. Click “Register Now”
- Once registered, you will be logged into the website. Here you will place your child(ren)’s lunch order only on the days you wish to order for. Ordering on all menus is not mandatory to participate.
- Begin by adding your child(ren) to the account by clicking on the “ADD STUDENTS” found in the “PROFILE” tab at the top of the page. Once your child(ren) have been added to the system you will be able to place lunch orders immediately by clicking the “ORDER” button.
Note: There are no “make-up lunches” (e.g., due to field trips or illness). Ordered lunches must be picked up; otherwise they will be donated to other students or staff.
If you have any questions about placing orders, you are welcome to call Foodie Kids at 604 770 3160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.